Steve Vickers & Associates (“SVA”) www.stevevickersassociates.com is a specialist risk mitigation, corporate intelligence, security and consulting company. The company serves financial institutions, private equity funds, corporations, high net-worth individuals and insurance companies and underwriters around the world.
The company is rapidly expanding its business and is seeking to recruit a suitable candidate (Hong Kong based) as Director of Research to support the ongoing operations of our Business Risk & Intelligence Group (“BRI”).
- Training and supervising a team of research specialists
- Writing proposals and the production of research reports in English;
- Analysis of current events;
- Market analysis;
- Collection, collation and analysis of information from the research of open-source records to support ongoing operational and consulting projects;
- Conducting due diligence and investigative projects;
- Coordinating projects and managing resources.
Applicants should have:
- Suitable university degree;
- Previous experience in the business risk or corporate intelligence field with an established firm;
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Mandarin) or another Asian language;
- Excellent communication skills with analytical & report writing experience;
- Capable of working under pressure and of delivering on deadlines;
- A high level of computer literacy, with practical experience in online information retrieval and internet navigation;
- Thorough research background and skills;
- Be willing to work irregular hours and to travel occasionally.
Interested parties should send a full resume to [email protected]